Registration to attend the 2015 Wisconsin Police Leadership Foundation (WPLF) Mid-Winter Training Conference is open.
Presentations at the 2015 WPLF Mid-Winter Training Conference will provide insight into variety of important law enforcement topics, including:
- "Emotional Survival" Presented by Dr. Kevin Gilmartin
- "Boston Marathon Bombing" Presented by Chief Daniel Linskey (Boston, MA)
- "WILEAG Core Standards for Smaller Agencies" Presented by Rick Balistreri
- "Wisconsin Dept. of Justice Training & Standards Update" Presented by Tony Barthuly
- "Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS) Q&A" Presented by WRS Staff
- "Police Chief Mentor Training" Presented by the IACP and David Banaszynski (WCPA Member)
- "Legal Update" Presented by Kyle Gulya & James Korom (Von Briesen & Roper S.C.)
- "Technology Update" Presented by Motorola Solutions
In addition to receiving some great training another reason to attend the 2015 WPLF Mid-Winter Training Conference is the chance to win some fantastic door prizes donated by our Conference Exhibitors.
All WCPA Members in attendance are AUTOMATICALLY entered into Door Prize Drawings that are held throughout the Conference in the Exhibitor Hall.
Some notable Conference Exhibitor Door Prize Donations include:
- Bushmaster Rifle from Remington Arms
- FirstVu HD Body-Worn Camera (a $695.00 Retail Value) & $100.00 Gift Card from Digital Ally, Inc.
- A 9mm, .40 cal., .357 cal., or .380 cal. Glock Pistol from Glock, Inc.
- Feniex Apollo Interior Lightbar w/ (10) 180 Degree Six Diode LED Modules (Single or Dual Color) from Low Voltage Solutions, Inc.
- Glock Pistol from Keeprs
- LE3 Officer Body-Worn Camera from Vievu
- Ipod Touch from MorphoTrak
- $400.00 Purchase Credit Towards Purchase of a Firearm from Ray O’Herron Co., Inc.
- Reconyx HyperFire HC600 Scouting & Surveillance Camera (a $550.00 Retail Value) from RECONYX Surveillance Products
- Pulse Radar from Strebor
- Android Tablet PC from TKK Electronics
For a complete list of the thousands of dollar worth of Door Prize Donations to be given away to WCPA members attending the 2015 WPLF Mid-Winter Training Conference, CLICK HERE
For a complete list of the 100+ Law Enforcement Equipment/Service Providers that will be exhibiting at the Conference, CLICK HERE.
On Monday, February 9th Conference attendees may also look forward to networking with colleagues at over complimentary appetizers and tap beer (cash bar available) during Host Chief’s/Exhibitor Appreciation Night co-sponsored by: 5.11 Tactical, 3M, Enforcement Technology Group, Inc. (ETGI) Harley-Davidson, Vievu & Verizon.
Conference attendees are also provided with another networking opportunity on Tuesday evening during the President’s Reception & Dinner Banquet sponsored by American Military University (AMU). The President’s Dinner Banquet will also feature keynote speaker Dave Anderson the president and founder of Famous Dave’s.
The host hotel for this event is Kalahari Resort & Conference Center.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW SPECIAL CONFERENCE ROOMS RATES!
If you have any questions, comments or need additional information or assistance with registering for the 2015 WPLF Mid-Winter Training Conference, please contact:
Chief Timothy J. Styka (WCPA & WPLF Treasurer)
WPLF Conference Registration
Menasha Police Dept.
430 First St.
Menasha, WI 54952
Office Phone: 920-967-3500
Cell Phone: 920-915-1349