Registration to attend the 2016 Wisconsin Police Leadership Foundation (WPLF) Mid-Winter Training Conference being held February 7th through 10th at the Kalahari Resort in the Wisconsin Dells is now open!
Presentations at the 2016 WPLF Mid-Winter Training Conference will provide insight into variety of important law enforcement topics, including:
- "Lessons Learned from Ferguson, MO" Presented by Chief John Belmar (St. Louis Co. Police Dept.)
- "Emerging Trends in Law Enforcement Technology” Presented by Taser International
- "Credentialing in Wisconsin" Presented by Todd Nehls, EPS
- "21st Century Recruiting" Presented by Chief Brad Wendlandt (Greenfield Police Dept.)
- "Legal Updates" Presented by Asst. Attorney General Dave Perlman (Wisconsin DOJ) as well as Kyle Gulya & James Korom (Von Briesen & Roper S.C.)
In addition to receiving some great training other reasons to attend the 2016 WPLF Mid-Winter Training Conference include:
- Superbowl Party Co-Sponsored by Bio-Tech on Sunday, February 7th
- Networking During Host Chief’s/Exhibitor Appreciation Night on Monday, February 8th with complimentary appetizers and tap beer (cash bar available)
- Networking During the Association President’s Reception & Dinner on Tuesday, February 9th Sponsored by American Military University (AMU) New for 2016 - Dinner Dress will be Business Casual
- Automatic Entry into Drawings for Your Chance to Win Thousands of Dollars Worth of Door Prizes Donated by our Generous Conference Exhibitors and Supporters
- Opportunities to Meet with 100+ Law Enforcement/Service Providers Exhibitors
The host hotel for this event is Kalahari Resort & Conference Center.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW SPECIAL CONFERENCE ROOM RATES
If are an attendee and you have any questions, comments or need additional information or assistance with attendee registration for the 2016 WPLF Mid-Winter Training Conference, please contact:
Tim Styka (Treasurer)
WPLF Conference Registration
430 First St.
Menasha, WI 54952
If are a vendor and you have any questions, comments or need additional information or assistance with attendee registration for the 2016 WPLF Mid-Winter Training Conference, please contact:
Pete Peters (Conference Coordinator)