Registration to attend the 2015 Wisconsin Police Leadership Foundation (WPLF) Mid-Winter Training Conference is scheduled to open Monday, November 10th, 2014.
Registrations for the 2015 WPLF Mid-Winter Training Conference and all future Training Conferences will take place exclusively via our new Online Conference Registration System.
The Online Conference Registration System allows you to pay for your conference registration fees with a check or securely online with a credit card.
Presentations at the 2015 Mid-Winter Training Conference will provide insight into variety of important law enforcement topics, including:
- "Emotional Survival" Presented by Dr. Kevin Gilmartin
- "Boston Marathon Bombing" Presented by Chief Daniel Linskey (Boston, MA)
- "WILEAG Core Standards for Smaller Agencies" Presented by Rick Balistreri
- "Wisconsin Dept. of Justice Training & Standards Update" Presented by Tony Barthuly
- "Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS) Q&A" Presented by WRS Staff
- "Police Chief Mentor Training" Presented by the IACP and David Banaszynski (WCPA Member)
- "Legal Update" Presented by Kyle Gulya & James Korom (Von Briesen & Roper S.C.)
- "Technology Update" Presented by Motorola Solutions
The host hotel for this event is Kalahari Resort & Conference Center.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW SPECIAL CONFERENCE ROOMS RATES!
If you have any questions, comments or need additional information or assistance with registering for the 2015 WPLF Mid-Winter Training Conference, please contact:
Chief Timothy J. Styka (WCPA & WPLF Treasurer)
WPLF Conference Registration
Menasha Police Dept.
430 First St.
Menasha, WI 54952
Office Phone: 920-967-3500
Cell Phone: 920-915-1349