Wisconsin LEDR Team Providing immediate support services in the event of law enforcement deaths regardless of the circumstances.
The Village of Orfordville (population 1,456) has a full time opening for a Police Chief/Patrolman position. Approximately 25% of the position is administrative, with the remaining 75% being a working patrolman/police officer. Applicants must have a minimum of five years experience in the supervisory/leadership field. A bachelor degree is preferred; however years of experience will also be considered. Applicants must also be certified through the Wisconsin Law Enforcement Standards Board ( or be willing to become certified), have a high school diploma, have 60 hours of college credits, have the ability to use all standard law enforcement equipment including the ability to possess a firearm, have a current driver’s license, be in good physical condition, have good verbal and written communication skills, have computer operation knowledge, be able to react quickly and effectively in stressful situations, have the ability to handle several tasks simultaneously, Detective experience is preferred, but not required. ( attached for full details _
Designed, Developed, and Hosted by: Enforcement Technology Group Inc. (ETGI)
© 2017 Wisconsin Chiefs Of Police Association. (WCPA). All Rights Reserved