Wisconsin LEDR Team Providing immediate support services in the event of law enforcement deaths regardless of the circumstances.
It has come to our attention that some association members are experiencing difficulty uploading an image/picture to their "Member's Area" profile.
When attempting to upload an image to their "Member's Area" profile, the System responds with an error message stating that "the file that you are attempting to upload exceeds the maximum height or width." This essentially means that the resolution of the image file that you are attempting to upload is too large and in order to upload it you will need to reduce the resolution by "resizing" the image.
Below is a link (to a website (Free Online Picture Resizer) to an extremely user-friendly and free website to allow you to resize image files over the Internet.
Once you access the website, follow these simple steps to resize an image so it can be uploaded to your "Member's Area" profile:
1. Click the "Browse" button and select the image file from your PC that you would like use as your profile image.
2. Once the image has been selected, click the website's "CONTINUE" button.
3. Scroll down to the #2 option "Resize Your Picture" and select the "Custom Size" option from the "Make My Picture" drop down menu.
4. In the "Width" field enter "1200" NOTE: Leave the "Height" field blank.
5. Scroll down and click the "I'm Done, Resize My Picture" button.
6. On the next page that displays, click the "View Image" button. NOTE: This will open the image file that you just resized in a new window.
7. Place your cursor of the new window displaying the resized image, right click, and select the "Save Image As" option.
8. Save the image to your PC.
After you have resized and saved the image, it may now be uploaded to your "Member's Area" profile.
To upload an image to your "Member's Area" profile, following these steps:
1. Enter your username and password to login to the "Member's Area."
2. Once logged into the "Member's Area" select "Profile Picture" option from the "My Profile" menu located on the left side navigation menu.
3. Click the "Browse" button and select the image file from your PC that you had just resized.
4. Once the image file has been selected, click the "Save Picture" button.
If you continue to experience any issues/difficulty uploading an image to your profile please let us know.
Designed, Developed, and Hosted by: Enforcement Technology Group Inc. (ETGI)
© 2015 Wisconsin Chiefs Of Police Association. (WCPA). All Rights Reserved